J. DONALD CULOTTA, Esq.
Donald’s practice focuses on re-establishing his client’s life by giving them a second chance and clean slate in both Indiana and Kentucky.
He understands that a criminal conviction, be it a misdemeanor or felony, can cause devastation to one’s ability to find a job, receive benefits, or merely move forward with their life, beginning anew without the chains of a conviction. As such, he is adept in working with his clients in expunging their criminal history.
In addition to working to clear a criminal record, Donald also helps his clients when they are buried in debt and cannot get back on their feet financially. He handles both Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcies.
- Legal Intern for Honorable Judge Carl J. Barbier, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Legal Intern for Honorable Judge Laurie White, Orleans Parish Criminal District Court, Section A
- Intern, Fultz Maddox Dickens, PLC, Louisville, Kentucky
Honors and Activities
- Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship Certificate, Loyola College of Law
Study Abroad in Spetses, Greece, June 2019
- Comparative Business Law, Comparative Incarceration, and Reproductive Ethics
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Society, Loyola College of Law
- Sigma Chi Fraternity, Alumni
Organizations and Professional Memberships
- Member, Indiana Bar
- Member, Commonwealth of Kentucky Bar
- Admitted, Southern District of Indiana
- Admitted, Southern District of Indiana, Bankruptcy Court
- Admitted, Northern District of Indiana
- Admitted, Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans, College of Law, 2021
- B.A., Miami University, 2018
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy